Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Kedus 2009

Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Kedus

I am going to send my birthday thoughts to my son early. His birthday is Christmas Eve and that is just a busy time.

As I held you tonight I thought how handsome you are.  Your creamy chocolaty, skin so smooth and soft, your inky black eyes, deep and thoughtful, twinkling your joy at life.  Those impossibly long eyelashes blinking at me with such trust. I love the little knots of your hair, bumpy and curly, swirling perfectly all over your head. Your small hand in mine, so much bigger than last year. Your shy little smile, or sometimes a mischievous little smirk..... oh I know you are no angel. But, my angel you are. How I love you. My love for you has grown so much in this year, your love for us has grown too.  In a year and a bit you have grown. Oh my how you have grown, from 24 mo to 5T in a little over a year. Love, food, health, safety, it's just what you needed to catch up in every way.  What a smart and curious little boy you are. What a perfect match for our family. Only God could have given you the same personality traits and so much more that fit right in, you were always meant to fill your place in our family. I am so glad you came.
Happy Birthday my little blessing, son of mine, joy in my heart.
I love you.

Mommy

No comments:

Take The 5 Love Languages profile with this widget

Keep on the Sunny Side

The Whites - Keep on the Sunny Side
(Depression Era song)

There's a dark & a troubled side of life
There's a bright, there's a sunny side, too
Tho' we meet with the darkness and strife
The sunny side we also may view

[cho:] Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side,
Keep on the sunny side of life
It will help us ev'ry day, it will brighten all the way
If we'll keep on the sunny side of life

The storm and its fury broke today,
Crushing hopes that we cherish so dear;
Clouds and storms will, in time, pass away
The sun again will shine bright and clear.
Let us greet with the song of hope each day
Tho' the moment be cloudy or fair
Let us trust in our Saviour away
Who keepeth everyone in His care