Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Phoebe

Friday, November 13, 2009

Hapy Birthday Phoebe

Happy Birthday to my sweet 12 year old Phoebe.
When you were a tiny baby you were so fussy with all the have too's like eating and sleeping. All you wanted was to see the world, all the people and what was going on. You rolled around starting at 2 months old and quickly went to walking and running. All over, to see the world, explore. You were a good sport and a good companion in Bolivia.... mommy's dolly. Oh the things your brain has seen, if only you could remember them. Ethiopia last year and all the places in between.

You are my gem. My bright shining star. I can  not believe you are already 12. Soon to me and maybe not soon enough to you, you will be on your own, exploring this big world. I know you won't forget the way home. And more than that I know you won't forget to always follow your Lord. Where ever he leads is the best place to be, whether far or near.
I love your sweet and tender heart, your sense of justice, right and wrong. You are helpful and kind, compassionate and thoughtful. You are a true and faithful friend, anyone who finds in you friendship will have a friend for life. You are my precious one, my Sunshine Angel. I love you.
Happy Birthday,
Love,
Mama

No comments:

Take The 5 Love Languages profile with this widget

Keep on the Sunny Side

The Whites - Keep on the Sunny Side
(Depression Era song)

There's a dark & a troubled side of life
There's a bright, there's a sunny side, too
Tho' we meet with the darkness and strife
The sunny side we also may view

[cho:] Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side,
Keep on the sunny side of life
It will help us ev'ry day, it will brighten all the way
If we'll keep on the sunny side of life

The storm and its fury broke today,
Crushing hopes that we cherish so dear;
Clouds and storms will, in time, pass away
The sun again will shine bright and clear.
Let us greet with the song of hope each day
Tho' the moment be cloudy or fair
Let us trust in our Saviour away
Who keepeth everyone in His care